Akron, Ohio – The Baldwin Wallace University men's swimming and diving team stand in fourth place on day two of the OAC Championships hosted by Mount Union at University of Akron inside Ocasek Natatorium.
The Yellow Jackets individual highlights included:
- Freshman Tommie McQueary (Batavia/Bethel Tate) placed fifth in the 100-yard butterfly in a time of 50.96 seconds.
- Junior Austin Olsavsky (Medina) placed seventh in the 200-yard freestyle in a time of 1:45.60
- Junior Alec McNeill (Avon Lake) placed ninth in the 100-yard breaststroke in a time of 21:01.36 seconds.
- Freshmen Aidan Hicks (Oneida) placed ninth in the 100-yard backstroke in a time of 56.24 seconds.
BW relays were highlighted by:
- The 200-yard medley relay of McQueary, McNeil, freshmen Luke Minick (Stow / Archbishop Hoban) and sophomore Mason Kooyman (Concord Township / Chardon) placed fourth in a time of 1:37.46.
The Yellow Jackets are back in action tomorrow for the last day of the OAC Championships at University of Akron inside Ocasek Natatorium. Preliminary action begins each day at 10 a.m. with finals at 5:30 p.m.