The Lou Higgins Center is the centerpiece of the BW athletic facilities. The 170,000 square-foot complex houses the Ursprung Gymnasium, Harrison Dillard Track, Natatorium, updated workout spaces, a state-of-the-art athletic training facility, classroom space, and offices for coaches and faculty.
The Higgins Center is located at 136 E. Bagley Road. Click Here for directions
Closed Monday, November 23rd - Sunday, November 29th.
Open Monday - Friday 6am - 6pm until December 18th.
Closed Saturday’s and Sunday’s until January 17th, 2021
Closed December 19th - January 3rd, 2021
Fitness Center Closed for Cleaning on M-F from 2-3pm M-F and M-TH at 10:45pm
- Open areas include fitness center and track
- No Equipment Check Out Available
- Only BW students and employess are permited with a BW ID
- No Alumni, Families or Guests
- Pick up number tag for fitness center at front desk
- Masks must be worn in all areas while workouts
- Drinking fountains are closed -- Bring watter bottle to fill
Building will be closed on the following Holidays:
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- New Years Eve (December 31)
- New Years Day (January 1)