OBERLIN, Ohio – The Baldwin Wallace University men's indoor track and field competed at the Oberlin College BSN Invitational, hosted by Oberlin College in the John W. Heisman Field. Scores were unavailable.
The Yellow Jackets individual events highlights included:
- Junior ShaDaryll Clark II (Brook Park/Berea-Midpark) won the 60-meter hurdles in a time of 8.54 and placed second in the high jump for height of 1.80m.
- Sophomore Carter Almady (Brunswick) won the 5000m with a time of 15:52.90.
- Freshman Robey Bolen (Mansfield / Ontario) placed fourth in the one-mile run in a time of 4:54.07.
- Freshmen Connor Foody (Pittsburgh, Pa. / North Allegheny) won the 800-meter dash in a time of 2:02.59.
- Sophomore Desmond Manley (Akron / St. Vincent-St. Mary) finished second in the 400m in a time of 54.39 and placed fifth in the 200-meter dash in a time of 23.73 seconds.
- Freshmen Joe Kelly (Lakewood) finished eighth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 9:25.00.
Field events highlighted:
- Sophomore John Haberman (Hamburg, N.Y. / Hamburg) placed fifth in weight throw with a distance of 14.22m.
- Freshmen Mason Kiesel (New London / South Central) placed third in shot put with a distance of 13.75m.
On the relay side:
- The 4x400 meter relay squad of Clark, Manley, sophomore Gehrig Stanley (Twinsburg / Benedictine) and Foody finished fourth with a time of 3:44.62.
The Yellow Jackets will host their second and final indoor home meet on Friday, February 11, at 4 p.m. on the Harrison Dillard Track inside the Lou Higgins Center Fieldhouse.